Klemm KLEMM KR 806-3D Bohrgerät, overhauled 2020 in 2020
Price on request
- Machinerypark ID
- Vertical drilling rig
- KR 806-3D
- Year of manufacture
Universal drilling rig for various applications in special civil engineering.
The rig is equipped with the proven kinematic articulationand offers a large range of slewing and mast positioning possibilities.
A drill head is currently not included, but can be offered as a new unit on request and can be set up for an additional charge.
Various rotary drives, hydraulic hammers or even double head units are available from our actual program. This allows an optimized preparation of the drill for a variety of drilling tasks (e.g. for anchor drilling, micro pile drilling, high pressure injections etc.).
For further information see original brochure from 2006 at the photos.
Details / Equipment:
- Year of manufacturing: 2006
- Overhaul in factory: 2020
- Total Rig Hours: 6945
- Engine hours (Original Deutz-Exchange Engine): 3690
- Deutz Dieselengine TCD2012 L6 2V
- Power: 147 kW / 2300 rpm.
- cerified: EURO COM 3 / EPA TIER 3
- Dieseltank 380 l
- 1. circuit l/min 200 Load-Sensing
- 2. circuit l/min 200 Load-Sensing
- 3. circuit l/min 30 const.
- 4. circuit l/min 20 const.
- 5. circuit l/min 35 const.
- Pressure max. 320 bar
- B2 Oscillating Crawler
- Mast length: 6200 mm (usefull length NL max. 4 m - depends on rotary head / hammer .....)
- Feed System: Chain Feed
- Feed / retraction force: max. 100 kN
- Clamping- and breaking device
- Waterpump Gamma 202 (130 l/min. @ 30 bar)
- Operating Arm
- Operator's platform at the rear for tramming
- Accessories box
Upgrading of many other options as new parts possible at extra charge!
- Serial number
- Operating hours
- 200 HP
- 16,500 kg
- CE standard
- Chain status
- Rubber chains
- 800 cm
- 250 cm
- 280 cm
- Engine type
- TCD2012 L6 2V / TIER 3
- Engine displacement
- 6,000 ccm
Whether new or used - as a registered user, you can place a wanted advertisement for Vertical drilling rig on our market place, simply and free of charge for Machinerypark's numerous visitors to see.