Maad Bending machine ZG-3000/0.7
- Net price
- 1,190 EUR
- 23 % VAT
- 274 EUR
- Gross price
- 1,464 EUR
- MachineryPark ID
- Bending machine
- Year of manufacture
The massive yet compact design of the angle bending machine ensures correct sheet bending for many years, without deformations of working parts. All of the machine's working beams have been made on numerically controlled CNC milling machines.
1.Gas spring supporting raising of the pressbeam, enabling fluid regulation of raising height. Depending on the size, every angle bending machine has 1 to 3 pcs. on the pressbeam. In larger machines, 1 to 2 actuators are also installed on the angle bending beam.
2. Measuring bumpers – enable multiple cutting of sheet to the same width, without using a additional measure.
3. Simple frame serving the function of a table supporting the sheet, securing it against hanging down. The frame is dismountable.
4. Adaptation for cooperation with NK-0.8 or NK-1.2 rotary cutters without the need to mount additional fastenings.
5. “Turnbuckle”, enabling adjustment of the top beams pressing force depending on the thickness of the machined sheet.
6. Functional, metal protractor serving for determination of sheet bending angle.
7. Removable legs enabling transport and loading.
1. Working width: 3100mm.
2. Total length: 3410mm.
3. Depth: 930mm.
4. Height: 1065mm.
5. Weight: 470mm.
6. Max. thickness of bent sheet: steel:0.7mm, aluminum:1.0mm, copper:0.8mm ,titanium, zinc:0.8mm.
7. Maximum bending angle: 135°.
8. Width of bending beam: 25mm.
9. Distance between beams: 90mm.
10. Gas springs: pressbeam: 2 pcs, bending beam: 2 pcs.
Rotary cutters: maximum blade thickness
Net price: 1190 € (if you have a VAT number, you can buy the machine at net price) + transport.
Roller shears NK-0.8 (steel:0.8mm, aluminium:1mm):Net price 165 €.
Roller shears NK-1.2 (steel:1.2mm, aluminium:1.5mm): Net price 275 €.
Burnisher with rolls DF-1.0 Net price 60 €.
- 470 kg
Whether new or used - as a registered user, you can place a wanted advertisement for Bending machine on our market place, simply and free of charge for MachineryPark's numerous visitors to see.